Please note: some slight soreness, small bumps and redness are common and perfectly normal temporary reactions, particularly if this is your first wax. These symptoms should subside over the next 24-48 hours. If you experience persistent redness or irritation, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
After Your Waxing appointment
Keep the waxed area clean, and avoid heat and friction during the next 24-48 hours.
- No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only).
- No saunas, hot tubs or steam treatments.
- No tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or fake tans).
- No sport, gym work or other exercise.
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes to avoid friction on the area.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools.
- Do not apply deodorants, body sprays, powders, lotions or other products to the area, other than those recommended by your therapist.
You may notice a small amount of re-growth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments for your hair to fall into a growth cycle that gives the best results. Please do not shave between your appointments, if you would like to maintain your smooth appearance, we recommend regular waxing every 4-6 weeks.
Official stockists of
Monday 9:30 - 18:00
Tuesday 9:30 - 18:00
Wednesday 9:30 - 18:00
Thursday 9:30 - 20:00
Friday 9:30 - 18:00
Saturday 9:30 - 17:00