What is embrowdery?
Embrowdery is a method whereby fine strokes are penetrated into the skin for a hair-like finish. The appearance is completely natural and blends with or without hair along the brow bone. New nano-technology is used in the pigments which allows the colours to stay in place regardless of how thin or light the strokes are applied. Embrowdery only penetrates the very top layer of the skin so there is no need for a tattoo machine or loud vibrating needles, a metal hand tool is used. The tool is placed on the surface of the skin and gently moved forward and up to flow pigment into the skin – various lining and shading techniques are used.
Benefits of Embrowdery
- Virtually Painless
- Creates PERFECTLY BALANCED BROWS To Suit YOUR Face
- Practically impossible to differentiate between Embrowdery and real brow hairs – no one will know
- A few strokes can simply be added to your own brow to create definition or extra length and thickness
- In most cases it can eliminate the need for eyebrow tinting
- Perfect for those who have over plucked or lost their brows through age / hormonal changes
- Works wonderfully for those suffering the hair loss side effects from Chemotherapy
- Easily maintain your own brows after procedure.
Monday 9:30 - 18:00
Tuesday 9:30 - 18:00
Wednesday 9:30 - 18:00
Thursday 9:30 - 20:00
Friday 9:30 - 18:00
Saturday 9:30 - 17:00