Here at Essentials, we know the importance of having a natural looking Spray Tanning treatment. Our expert therapists understand that not everyone has the same skin so for that reason we use different types of tan treatments designed to suit each individual’s skin tone.
Bronze Leaf Spray Tanning
As the name suggest this organic spray tanning treatment leaves you with a beautiful bronzed glow.
Enriched with exotic botanical extracts including Aloe Vera and Macadamia Nut Oil, Bronze Leaf offers continued hydration along with anti-ageing benefits.
Our Bronze Leaf Tan is parabens and alcohol free and fades perfectly.
Bronze Leaf is available in Light, Medium and Dark tan.
We also offer the Bronze Leaf Spray Tanning home care product range so you can top up you tan between salon visits.
Vani-T Spray Tanning
Vani-T Tanning Treatment is derived from 95% natural ingredients and packed full of vitamins with no parabens or mineral oils.
Vani-T Tan is not only great looking, but great for your skin too. Coming in a variety of shades to suit even the palest skin, it’s easy to see why this has been a favourite among some of the biggest A list celebrities.
Vani-T has a 3 hour developing Tan in medium and extra dark intensity
Vani-T Tan is available in 3 hour and 8 hour Tan treatments
Xen Spray Tanning
With its Olive undertones and unique time release ingredients this award winning tan has been formulated to flatter even the fairest skin. Thanks to Xen-Tan’s unique moisture-rich formula, now even the fairest skin can enjoy a natural-looking tan. Easy to apply, and with a gorgeous fresh fragrance, it goes on smoothly and fades evenly, for a flawless finish every time, leaving you looking radiant and feeling amazing.
|Full Body Application||€30|
|Half Body Application||€20|
- Exfoliate your entire body before the application . Pay close attention to rough areas like your knees, elbows, ankles and the tops of your feet.
- Exfoliate and moisturise your skin in the days before.
- Stop using self-tanning products at least 1 week before.
- Remove unwanted hair at least 24 hours before.
- Do not wear deodorant, perfume, moisturiser or body oils.
- Wear or bring loose dark clothing, old dark underwear, sandals or flip flops.
- Avoid other beauty / hair treatments or exercise after your tanning application.